- Contractual Appointment for System and Network Administrator No. IIFM/PERS/A-69 (30)/2019 (revised)
- Tender for construction of common room for students at IIFM
- Tender for construction of Gym hall at IIFM
- Tender for flagstone flooring near vidwan and in the back side of Library building at IIFM
- Tender for renovation of canteen
- Corrigendum for construction of various items for Barrier Free Built Environment at IIFM campus
- Revised IFS Recruitment Notification
- Corrigendum for tender counselling services for Emotional Wellness Support
- TENDER FOR ARC OF PRINTING WORKS 2019-20
- Tender for Construction of ramp for the approach way to Guesthouse at IIFM campus
- Tender for Supply of Books to IIFM Library for year 2020-22
- Applications are invited for engagement as Special Project Associate on Contract basis
Centres of Excellence
An International Centre for Community Forestry (ICCF) has been set up at IIFM to promote Sustainable Forest Management.
The multi disciplinary expertise of IIFM’s faculty makes IIFM ideally suited to offer consultancy services in the areas of Forestry, Environment and Natural Resource Management.
IIFM regularly participates in various activities at the international level like International Symposia and Congregations.
Grievance Redressal Portal
Training programme on Environmental Leadership & Life Skills for Women Scientists during 25 – 29 November 2019 (Last date for registration has been extended till 10th Nov, 2019.)
What Students Say
Why IIFM ?
The students, the faculty, the courses, the field visits and the lush green campus all play a part to form the dynamic culture of IIFM. IIFM gives independence to students to run various committees and cells. The culture of IIFM builds in the students, an ability to view the business world from all perspectives – be it economic or environmental, be it profit or people. It drives the students in pursuit of knowledge and inculcates leadership and teamwork in them.
The excellent mix of highly qualified faculty and up-todate course content ensures that IIFM graduates are well prepared to face any challenge posed by today’s business, environmental, development and conservation scenarios. The permanent faculty student ratio is an impressive 1:5 with 35 permanent faculty members catering to 9 expert areas.
Each batch is selected through an extremely stringent selection process, consisting of several filters to get the best minds in the country. The present batch has been selected from a pool of top scorers in CAT who further appeared for rigorous screening rounds of group discussions and personal interviews.
IIFM believes in the importance of giving its students extensive practical exposure alongside invaluable academic inputs to ensure their holistic development. This ensures a perfect mix of business acumen and academic intellect. Such exposure is provided by means of Summer Internship, field visits, industry visits, guest lectures, and live projects. A ten-week compulsory Summer Internship provides an opportunity for students to apply academic knowledge to real time management problems. A 21-day-long field trip in first year and 15-day-long field trip in second year are conducted during the programme to provide hands-on ground experience. Guest lectures provide students with a chance to interact with representatives of the corporate world and learn about the latest management practices. The Summer Internship and Placements 2015 like always, have received tremendous support from the Industry. The National event “COALES CENCE“, the guest lectures, frequent interactions with alumni and other industry experts have attracted participation from various companies like WWF, TERI, ITC, Ernst and Young, IL & FS, Citibank and others.