- Contractual Appointment as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) for the development and launch of e-learning, Forest Hydrology
- Contractual Appointment as Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Contractual Appointment of “Social Media & PR Executive”
- Contractual Appointment as Senior Research Fellow (SRF)/ Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Age-appropriate Fitness Protocol (Fit India Movement)
- Contractual Appointment as “Teaching Associates”
- Circular-Preventive measures to be taken to contain spread of Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Notice Regarding Debarment of Chartered Accountant Firm Based In Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh from Participating In Any Future Assignment of The Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal
- Re-Issue of Notice Inviting Expression of Interest from Chartered Accountant Firms for Appointment As Internal Auditor of Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal
- Circular- Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Corrigendum for tender work of Seepage treatment in Arravalli & Vindhyachal Hostel at IIFM, Bhopal
- Contractual Appointment as “Assistant Manager”
Centres of Excellence
An International Centre for Community Forestry (ICCF) has been set up at IIFM to promote Sustainable Forest Management.
The multi disciplinary expertise of IIFM’s faculty makes IIFM ideally suited to offer consultancy services in the areas of Forestry, Environment and Natural Resource Management.
IIFM regularly participates in various activities at the international level like International Symposia and Congregations.
Grievance Redressal Portal
Contractual Appointment as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) for the development and launch of e-learning, Forest Hydrology
Notice Regarding Debarment of Chartered Accountant Firm Based In Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh from Participating In Any Future Assignment of The Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal
Re-Issue of Notice Inviting Expression of Interest from Chartered Accountant Firms for Appointment As Internal Auditor of Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal
Tender for Renovation of Kitchen and Wash area and covering verandah with grill in Student Mess at IIFM campus, Bhopal
Tender for Repairing of Boundary Wall at Various Location along the Police Line Side and Sabji Mandi Side of IIFM Campus, Nehru Nagar Bhopal
Tender for Distempering & Painting of D-6, C-4 & B-4 and Repairing of Floor in D-6 at Vanika, Kotra, Bhopal
What Students Say
Why IIFM ?
The students, the faculty, the courses, the field visits and the lush green campus all play a part to form the dynamic culture of IIFM. IIFM gives independence to students to run various committees and cells. The culture of IIFM builds in the students, an ability to view the business world from all perspectives – be it economic or environmental, be it profit or people. It drives the students in pursuit of knowledge and inculcates leadership and teamwork in them.
The excellent mix of highly qualified faculty and up-todate course content ensures that IIFM graduates are well prepared to face any challenge posed by today’s business, environmental, development and conservation scenarios. The permanent faculty student ratio is an impressive 1:5 with 35 permanent faculty members catering to 9 expert areas.
Each batch is selected through an extremely stringent selection process, consisting of several filters to get the best minds in the country. The present batch has been selected from a pool of top scorers in CAT who further appeared for rigorous screening rounds of group discussions and personal interviews.
IIFM believes in the importance of giving its students extensive practical exposure alongside invaluable academic inputs to ensure their holistic development. This ensures a perfect mix of business acumen and academic intellect. Such exposure is provided by means of Summer Internship, field visits, industry visits, guest lectures, and live projects. A ten-week compulsory Summer Internship provides an opportunity for students to apply academic knowledge to real time management problems. A 21-day-long field trip in first year and 15-day-long field trip in second year are conducted during the programme to provide hands-on ground experience. Guest lectures provide students with a chance to interact with representatives of the corporate world and learn about the latest management practices. The Summer Internship and Placements 2015 like always, have received tremendous support from the Industry. The National event “COALES CENCE“, the guest lectures, frequent interactions with alumni and other industry experts have attracted participation from various companies like WWF, TERI, ITC, Ernst and Young, IL & FS, Citibank and others.