Selection of candidate is through a two stage process –
A. Screening test
Eligible candidates with any one of the following score will be called directly for Presentation and Personal Interview: -
- IIM CAT/GMAT (scores of two years old with required cut off) as decided by IIFM
- UGC-CSIR-JRF/NET (Certificate notolder than five years) in relevant area of specialisation.
- GATE (Certificate not older than five years)
- ICAR NET (Certificate not older than 2 years)
- FRI entrance test for PhD (two years old)
- Candidates who have already obtained a PGDFM from IIFM/PGDM IIM with a minimum of OGPA of 3.00
- Candidates who have obtained MRM from IIFM with 3.00 CGPA and above.
- All India and allied services officers, officers in scale II of nationalized banks, officers of equivalent rank of PSU.
Candidates who fulfil the required eligibility, as given above, and do not have any of the above qualifying tests, but have five years' working experience post their respective eligible degree will have to qualify the internal test designed by IIFM.
B. Presentation and Interview
(i) Candidates will be called to Bhopal for presentation and interview as per the criteria decided by IIFM.
(ii) Final selection will be based on criteria as decided from time to time by the Institute.
(iii) Students will be admitted in a specific area of specialization related to the existing faculty areas of the Institute.
(iv) A maximum of Ten students can be admitted each year.A maximum of Ten students can be admitted each year.