Admission ProcedureSelection of candidates is through a two-stage process.
A. Screening testEligible candidates with any one of the following score will be called directly for Group Discussion and Personal Interview :-
- i) IIM CAT/GMAT(scores of two years old with required cut off) as decided by the IIFM
- ii) UGC-CSIR-JRF/NET (scores not older than five years) in relevant area of specialisation.
- iii) GATE (scores not older than five years)
- iv) ICAR NET (scores not older than 5 years)
- v) FRI entrance test for PhD (two years old)
- vi) Candidates who have already obtained a PGDFM/PGDM from IIFM/IIM with a minimum of OGPA of 3.00
- vii) Candidates who have obtained MRM from IIFM with 3.00 CGPA.
- viii) All India and allied services officers, officers in scale II of Nationalized Bank, officers of equivalent rank of PSU
Candidates who fulfil the required eligibility given above and do not have any of the above qualifying tests, but have five years experience post their respective eligible degree will have to qualify the internal test designed by IIFM for the presentation and Personal Interview.
B. Presentation by the candidatesThe candidates shortlisted for Interview are required to make a presentation on any research topic of his / her choice in front of the faculty members in the faculty area for which he / she has been selected for interview
C. Interview and Personal DiscussionA. Candidate will be called to Bhopal for interview and personal discussion, as per the screening criteria decided by the IIFM.
B. Final selection will be based on criteria as decided from time to time by the Institute.
C. The students will be admitted in a specific area of specialization related to the existing faculty areas of the Institute.
D. At present maximum eight students can be admitted each year.