Name: Manmohan Yadav
Designation: Professor & Dean
Date of Join: 14/03/2001
Faculty area: Marketing Management
Nature of appointment: Regular
Dr Manmohan Yadav is a Professor in Marketing Management Area.
Dr Yadav holds a Ph.D. in International Marketing Management, M.B.A in Marketing Management, and graduation in Dairy Technology.
He has 25 years of academic and 9 years of Industry Experience.
His research interests include Marketing, Branding, Enterprise Development, and Value Chains of Natural Resources; Green Consumer Behaviour and Forest Certification; Corporate Environmental Proactivism & Natural-Resource-based View of Business.
Dr Yadav has undertaken many research and consulting assignments for the Government, Corporate, and International Organizations (FAO, ITTO).
Dr Yadav has conducted some three dozen MDPs for the policy makers, corporate managers, NRM professionals, academicians and scientists.
- Mishra and M. Yadav, “Environmental capabilities, proactive environmental strategy and competitive advantage: A natural-resource-based view of firms operating in India”, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 291, 1 April 2021, 125249, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.125249. ).
- Mishra, Poornima, and Manmohan Yadav. 2019. “Environmental Strategy and Organizational Capabilities: An Empirical Study to Classify Companies Operating in India.” The International Journal of Sustainability in Economic, Social, and Cultural Context 15 (2): 41-69. doi:10.18848/2325-1115/CGP/v15i02/41-69.
- Yadav, M. and Misra, S. (2012). Sustainable development: a role for market information systems for non-timber forest products. Dev., Vol 20, issue 2, pp 128-140. Doi:10.1002/sd.470 (Wiley). ISSN: 1099-1719 (online).
- Ali, M.I. and Yadav, M. (2019) ‘Factors Influencing the Consumer Intention towards Solar Rooftop System at Household Level’, IIMS Journal of Management Science, Vol. 10, No. 1&2, pp. 1-19.
- Ali M.I., Yadav M. (2018). Redesigning Off-grid Solar Home System Pricing in Munger District of Bihar: A Case study. Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management (September 2018), 11 (9), 50-61. ISSN – 0975-2854. DOI: 17010/pijom/2018/v11i9/131615.
- Yadav, M. and Dugaya, D. (2013). Non-timber forest products certification in India: opportunities and challenges. Environment, Development and Sustainability, 15 (3), 567-586. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10668-012-9393-1. (Springer Netherlands). ISSN: 1387-585X (Print) 1573-2975 (Online) (Scopus listed, 2017 SJR – 0.392). Citations as on 02 Nov 2019 – 13.
- Ali M.I., Yadav M. (2018). Solar Rooftop systems: A promising option for renewable energy in India. SAMVAD: SIBM Pune Research Journal, Volume XVI, 1-12, December 2018. ISSN (Print): 2249-1880, ISSN (Online): 2348-5329.
- Ali M.I., Yadav M. (2015). A study of consumer perception of herbal products in Bhopal. International Journal of Management Studies, Volume 2, issue 1, 69-80.
- Yadav, Manmohan, Misra, S., Nair, Sona S. (2013). A Review on Understanding Green Consumer Behavior. International Journal of Management and Behavioral Science (IJMBS)4, June 2013, p.p. 326-333. ISSN 2278-5671
- Chatterjee, R., Yadav, M. (Feb 2011). The Shifting Trends & Environment in Organised Retailing. People’s Journal of Management, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 50-56. (ISSN: 976-8572).
- Manmohan Yadav (2007). Creating People’s Brand: The Case of Vindhya Valley / Herbal. Nirma University Journal of Business and Management Studies, Vol. 1, No. 4, April 2007 p.
- Manmohan Yadav. Developing market information system for removing market imperfections in the trade of medicinal and aromatic plants in India. The Indian Forester, Vol. 131, No. 3, March 2005. P 379-396. ISSN No. 0019-4816. (Awarded Brandis Prize for Best Research Paper for 2005). (FRI).
- Jain P K, and Yadav Manmohan (2000). Developing Economies in a Borderless World: The Lessons for & Experiences of Indian Economy. Foreign Trade Review, Vol 35, No. 1 April-June 2000 p47- 62. (SAGE).